Many bloggers do birthday lists of things that want to do before their next birthday. My first reaction to this was "No way! 32 is too many." Apparently this is just the challenge I need. So here we go:
Take a trip to Detroit.Completed
- Hit 1000 followers on Simply In Bold. (Started at 300. Currently at 500+)
- Become debt free except for my massive student loans.
- Build a solid set of stock photography.
- Camp under the stars with my husband.
See a firework show.Completed 7/4/14
- Learn to make risotto.
- Have 3-6 months worth of expenses in my savings.
- Catch a show at TPAC.
- Develop a wardrobe that helps me feel confident.
- Go on a day trip.
- Be a supportive wife by attending a comic convention with my husband.
- Develop healthy eating habits. (Ahem, limit my sugar intake.)
- Go bike riding.
- Archive my favorite photos from my childhood.
Have a yard sale.Completed 5/17/14
- Learn to screen print.
- Run a 5K, literally. (No walking!)
- Finally go to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts.
- Back up my best/favorite photos to Flickr. (Get them off my old computers! Eek!)
- Read six non-fiction books.
- Be able to hold a conversation in Italian.
- Post daily to Instagram.
Sell something I made.Completed 8/29/14
- Learn to make Gordan Ramsey's signature Beef Wellington.
Get a pedicure (I am 32 and have never had one. What?!?)Completed 6/28/14
- Wear more dresses (so more than twice a year). (Currently at five)
- Pick fruit from an orchard.
- Go to a Nashville Sounds game.
Buy a new camera lens.Completed 9/23/14
- Go a full day without watching television.
- Live life boldly!!!